Sunday, June 22, 2008

Swap With Me!

I have discovered Flickr groups this past week, and have become quite addicted! I've joined groups from craftiness to SLC residents to photo challenges. If you have a Flickr account (if you don't - why the heck not?) you must check this out!

While signing up for these groups, I discovered swap bot! What an amazing site! They have all kinds of swaps - ATC, fabric, and more!! So of course I'm joining those at a rapid pace too. So far I'll be doing an ATC and fat quarter swap. What fun - so exciting to receive something other than bills in the mail!!

I'm currently working on knitted baby sacks/swaddlers/papooses.. whatever you want to call them :o) I will be listing these on Etsy in the next few weeks. They are fantastic for photographers that specialize in newborn shoots and they're great of course for your favorite ankle biter!

And to top this week off, I will be designing SLC Junior League's Black & White Gala invitations and save-the-dates. We're thinking of going with a old Hollywood glam theme.. pics will be revealed soon...

1 comment:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I love Flickr groups! I have 2 different pro flickr accounts, one for my professional stuff & one for personal and I manage groups in both of them!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...