Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back to Blogging

It is almost 2010, but I will start my New Year's Resolution early!
Bloggin' baby!!

"All Things Belle" on Etsy has really taken off in the last 4 months. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to work from home and stay close to our daughter. I have the most amazing clients, and it is a dream come true to be able to do what you love.

With the rise in business, I've decided to condense all my business affairs
into All Things Belle on Etsy.
This means that will be my only point of sale store.
I will however be offering all my other items there in 2010.
Such as cupcake wrappers from "Busy Izzy Bakery"
and custom designed cards from "Belle Paperie" and oh so much more..

Ironically with the rise in business, I felt it necessary to block out my weekends for just family projects. It is easy for me to spend limitless hours on the computer creating listings and working on projects for clients, that I forget the real purpose.
The real purpose was to be able to stay home with our daughter
and be the kind of mother to her that I had.
This means homemade cookies and hand knitted sweaters!

On this blog I will let you know what is going on with ATB,
but I will also fill you in on the craftiness that is done just out of love.
And isn't that what should inspire us... love.


No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...