Monday, November 16, 2009

Learning a New Trick



A couple months ago at my LYS (local yarn shop),
I was coveting this gorgeous green afghan.
It wasn't quite crochet and it wasn't knit, but it was 100% yummy!

Turns out it is Tunisian Crochet!


Granted I know both how to knit & crochet, but I have to tell you
that I picked this technique up in about the 10 minutes it took my hubby to get ready for bed.
I bet you will pick it up quickly too!
Go try it!!

Go ahead, I'll wait for you..

I decided to use some of my birthday money to
buy a full Tunisian crochet hook set at Stitch Diva .
But there are quite a few learning projects you can do try on just your regular hooks.

This is so much fun, and I just love learning new skills!

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...