Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Tree Outing - Art Ornament


The baby didn't nap too well yesterday, so I didn't get as much work done as I had planned. I did however, create this art ornament. I think it's my favorite one so far. We are truck people and have actually have our own big red truck. I will probably make just a few more styles later this week.

There is Valentine's Day items already appearing on Etsy and in the stores. It is amazing how fast the year seems to fly these days..

3 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Oh way too cute - love that ornament - really like the ho ho ho fabric!!!

Anonymous said...

I stopped in joanns today and they had two aisles of calentines out already. couldn't believe it.

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

Love this! Super cute ornament and kid friendly!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...