Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prepping for Quilt Market

Today I'm guest posting over at Quilting Gallery - one of my favorite quilting sites! I'm presenting how to create my business card pouches. I made these for a few special contacts at Quilt Market (and yes I'm counting the hours till I board the plane!)


Want to read more about my inspiration to go above and beyond with my cards? Check out my friend, Topsy Turvy's post on her AMAZING cake pop/business cards. Such a creative way to leave a lasting impression! 



Hope to see you at Quilt Market! May the shopping and dreaming begin..


3 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

I hope you have an AMAZING time! Glad you liked my business cards!

PersimonDreams said...

so so so so jealous! I hope you have an amazing time!

Dawn said...

My travel schedule didn't allow me to get to Spring Market this year, and I have to say I'm feeling a bit left out :P

I hope you have a blast, and a very successful Market! I love your business card presentation btw :)

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...