Monday, August 13, 2012

Surgery and More

I know it's been awhile since I've posted. Some of the reasons are good, some are not so good. Some of the reasons are personal and some are business. I am hoping to get back into the swing of things by the end of the month. 

Everything is put on hold for my sweet Kiddo. She is having her tonsils and adenoids removed tomorrow. I know some kids bounce right back and some have harder times.. Until we see how she does, I'm putting everything on hold to be there for endless cuddles..


I have a ton of fun projects that I have been working on this summer.. Can't wait to do a show &tell! Hope you are having a fabulous summer!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Good luck on the surgery. I hope you have lots of popscicles.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...