Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Be Brave - Embroidery


The other night while watching TV with my Hubby, I started to miss all my embroidery floss and decided to just create something on a piece of cream linen. Between all the Valentine's day items in the store and our nonstop Brave marathon while the girls were sick, I had arrows on the mind.

This is what I came up with. A quick little embroidery that my eldest daughter instantly fell in love with. Honestly I was hesitant to hand it over to her. I had wanted to do a patchwork bag or something similar to list on Etsy. But her birthday is just around the corner *and* it is a Brave theme. It was too perfect to ignore. I've decided to patchwork this bit into a birthday dress for her.

I am more than a happy to create this into a printable PDF embroidery pattern if there is any interest. Just drop me a comment if you would like it and I'll work it up.

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...