Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Book Review - Paperplay by Shannon Miller


When I heard that Shannon Miller's latest book, Paperplay: 40+ Projects to Fold, Cut, Curl and More, was out, I could not wait to get my hands on it. Just the cover alone is full of such amazing eye candy.

There are so many fun projects that can be changed for the different seasons or occasions. I tried my hand at the Bottlecap Rosette Card.


Isn't it fun! I've had that muertos bottlecap since the summer and couldn't find the right craft for it till now.
You could easily change it to a birthday card or Christmas. Just change the papers and color scheme.

Paperplay projects are explained in detail with lots of descriptive pictures. It would be a perfect book for the beginning paper crafter. If you are experienced, I'm sure you would still find a new technique and lots of inspiration.

I would definitely add this book to your holiday wish list!

** I was given an e-book copy for review, but the opinions are my own. I was not asked to create a project, but could not help making one as soon as I saw it! 

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...